Wednesday, January 25, 2006

stresses...

i hate the birthdays...

i'm not old enough to care about the age thing (and I'll keep telling
myself this, thank-ye very much) but I hate the inevitable
anti-climax. This is another good reason for doing it the night
before. Gives me the whole next day to scew it up... ; )

i don't have anything to wear...

and my mum's going to screw up looking after the boy. I can taste it.

and my mum's staying over so I'm not even going to get laid... this
is a *very* sad state of affairs...

and it's going to be 40 on my actual birthday which is much too hot...

I didn't invite anyone and then I started and it's all a wee bit... awful...

breath in breath out... and in and out a few more times. I think I
should go have a shower... or cut my hair off or something...

posted by johana at 11:08 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home