Tuesday, December 06, 2005

For anyone who may have been wondering-





This would be xade. :D Heh. See I can do that now, what with his blog being gone and all.

Anyways... Dorian was 1 month old on Sunday. He's like totally all growed up already. Yesterday was xades first day back at work. : ( I'd been terrified for the whole week before but it actually went ok. For some unknown reason the boy has decided to... sleep. Lots. He slept for 7 hours on sunday night. ::shock::

Not only that but he now puts himself to sleep. ::huge shock:: This is a most marvelous development. Indy was impossible. I feel way too human to have a wee baby. A pudgy human but a human nonetheless...

posted by johana at 9:47 am

3 Comments:

  • He's some kinda looker,
    with a solid right hook.

    Get a haircut Xade ya bum!

    ...hehe, i'm just joshin ya,
    Jojo, is he actually aware you posted that?

    did you check out my new blog yet?
    i mean my new, new, blog?

    By Blogger Tript, at 11:30 pm  
  • :D yeah... I should prolly tell him, hey... :D

    Yay! a new blog!

    Why aren't you on MSN now damnit?!

    (he's actually just had a haircut... perhaps i could sneak another pic up here... ; ) )

    By Blogger johana, at 1:56 pm  
  • I had no idea you're married to Devendra Banhart!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:36 pm  
Post a Comment

« Home