Friday, September 02, 2005

Yay! Technical help...

Whilst we're here- does anyone have any idea what's going on with my printer?

Unless I send whatever I want to print to that pdfFactory thingy
before I want to print and then print it prints really really really
tiny. As in a whole page taking up two inches in the top corner
tiny...

I've tried clicking all the printer options it has , like "print to
size of page" and the make it 100% type one to no avail...

It's a brother printer if that helps anyone...

Grr... to whoever fiddled with it and then doesn't remember what they've done!

posted by johana at 1:18 pm

7 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Hamish, at 6:46 am  
  • Hey Hey,

    Thanks for visiting my blog. It's nice to see people asides from my friends visit my blog. I badger them to death every time I write a new entry.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:35 pm  
  • Not friend, hey... ; )

    You'll have to think harder...

    By Blogger johana, at 12:39 pm  
  • hahaha well duh. I know one girl who works for architech's. Crazy enough she also handles accounts stuff. Her names not Johana but ooooo it's very close :oP.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:35 pm  
  • *looks left*
    *looks right*

    shhhhhh....

    By Blogger johana, at 5:37 pm  
  • hahahah what the hell does that mean?

    Man you net folk speak in wierd tounges. How am I going to be understanding the Thais if I can't understand the aussies?

    Oh hey what do you think of my writing skills. I want feed back dammit :o).

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:41 pm  
  • :D I don't think anyone can understand the Thais... including other Thais, wacky folk that they are. :D

    Oh yeah- Don't try to organise stuff on the phone. It is absolutely impossible.

    Love the blog. :D Is most fabulous. It's great to 'hear' from you given that you seem to be sticking with your *sniff sniff* anti-melbourne stance. :D

    By Blogger johana, at 10:33 am  
Post a Comment

« Home