Friday, September 02, 2005

**Credits**

You can thank the post-age on the man with enough fortitude to start a
revolution. Did everybody else know I could email posts onto my blog?
Thus avoiding the need to visit blogger.com, or my blog for that
matter, completely?! This is fabulous news! It was their hideous
site that drove me from posting. Or at least didn't help. I'd have
something to write about but then memories of having to wait for 15
minutes on our crappy crappy modem connection and having the stupid
thing time-out. Half a dozen times...

You should definitly no thank (blame?) Teigan because he doesn't
visit... : ( Stupid Teigan... Who needs him anyways?

I have no idea how to put in links now... If anyone wants to help me
out with that, feel free..

An aside: A telephone service provider who shall remain un-named, are
total fuckwits.

They send out bills with reference numbers. The follow up notices
they send out- no reference numbers. Why bother in the first place?

It's 11.20... I should really get to it...

posted by johana at 12:22 pm

3 Comments:

  • Yay! Thank-you. : )

    By Blogger johana, at 1:09 pm  
  • Jesus! Is that what I get for taking an interest?

    :(

    By Blogger teigan, at 2:53 pm  
  • No sad face! : (

    Happy faces... i wasn't being serious...

    You should definitly not pay any attention to what I say... Definitly...

    By Blogger johana, at 2:59 pm  
Post a Comment

« Home