Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I'm thinking about thinking about renaming my blog

"to teigan with love..."

what do you think? I know one happy little reader will be a .... happy little reader.

teigan said...

I fear the cease to exist.

11:43 AM

When I was a kid I used to wonder, among other things, how you would know if you were still dreaming. I wondered if people could live their whole lives out in their dreams and think that they had lived for the duration, in reality. If that was what being in a coma was about.

I was never able to reconcile myself to the idea that this was a valid way to live. That if there was no-one else there to confirm your memories then perhaps they weren't worth as much?
To wake up and find that your whole life had been in your head. The kids that you thought you had that had never really existed. The life you'd led that had never really been lived.

I decided the best way for this to end was for the dreamer to slip away into their dreams. To never ever wake up.

I have little to no idea where this came from.

posted by johana at 4:03 pm

1 Comments:

  • I have a vague sense that everything that happened to me since a particular period in around 1985 is a dream. Always have. Don't know why.

    By Blogger teigan, at 1:55 am  
Post a Comment

« Home