Sunday, May 15, 2005

Okie dokie... here goes.

I just now got out of hospital. Now here comes the admission. The big secret. The reasons behind the random hormonal ranting. I've been pregnant for the last 16 weeks... Looks like we all get to see how Neurocam deals with maternity leave after all...

On Friday night my waters broke. Anyone who knows anything about the whole baby making process knows that having your waters break at 16 weeks is not a good sign. I knew this. I knew it before the doctor sat me down and said there was nothing they could do. That we would lose the baby.

Imagine's everyones surprise when they looked at an ultrasound image of a baby surrounded by fluid. I had a twin pregnancy happening... Two sacs and only one baby. Turns out that the empty sac wanted out...

I just got out of hospital now. It seems everythings going to be ok. Everybody cross their fingers for us now...

posted by johana at 12:24 pm

9 Comments:

  • Congratulations!
    >It seems everythings going to be ok.
    Good stuff.
    >Everybody cross their fingers for us now...
    *sigh* Here we go again..

    Er, but seriously.. in the metaphorical sense, certainly will do.

    By Blogger teigan, at 2:12 pm  
  • : ) thanks Teigs...

    By Blogger johana, at 2:37 pm  
  • I know we have had our differences Jo, but I wish you both all the best and will be keeping my fingers crossed for the babies....Hey maybe you could call one Bel?

    Good Luck

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:42 pm  
  • Jo, I'm so happy to hear that your scare was nothing more than a scare.

    Congratulations to you and Xade!

    (If it's a girl, will you name her Gertrude? ;)

    By Blogger hester, at 3:31 am  
  • Awwww... our first Cam baby!
    Congrats my bubbalou.

    By Blogger Tript, at 11:00 am  
  • : D Woo! First Cam baby!

    Thanks all... You're all loverly loverly people!

    By Blogger johana, at 1:34 pm  
  • Jo, I know we don't know each other at all but my heart sank so low for a second there!

    Have a nice baby =oP

    By Blogger Hamish, at 7:59 pm  
  • I will totally post it. UNLESS< of course, Neurocam gives me a pat on the back and a cute pressie and tells me I'm special. If they say I'm special, no goss for you.

    Thank-you all for the support and the congrats... Much appreciated.

    By Blogger johana, at 12:08 am  
  • oh...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:09 pm  
Post a Comment

« Home