Thursday, April 21, 2005

I'm experiencing something very strange and disturbing...

Every time I try to open someone's blog hosted by blogger all I get is the blogger start page or my own 'create post' type page... At first it was only happening on Tripts blog but then Avery and Constance dropped out on me too... I'm not game to refresh xadey-boy for fear of the prospect of tabs and tabs of Firefoxey type tabs all staring at me with the Blogger page on them...

Does anyone know what the hell is going on? Or have I sucked my own blog into my horrible little vacuume with me?

posted by johana at 3:19 pm

10 Comments:

  • Woo! You're all back again! I can continue to fill my day off with obsessive compulsive checking and re-checking without Blogger or Mozilla Hypercheetah getting in my way! Woo! Compulsive!

    By Blogger johana, at 4:16 pm  
  • ...okay,
    now its happening to me.

    curse.

    By Blogger Tript, at 9:55 pm  
  • Due to scheduled maintainance, I've just had to wait an hour to say the following: Blogger sucks.

    By Blogger teigan, at 10:54 am  
  • Yes, now it's happening to me with Tript's - and I don't even have a Blogger blog.

    All those who hate Blogger, get yourself a domain name and host your own blog. Like er... me!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:07 pm  
  • typepad, baby. come over to the light.

    By Blogger hester, at 2:45 pm  
  • blogger, baby. come over to the poor side...

    By Blogger johana, at 10:02 pm  
  • I am poor and I use TypePad anyway because Blogger sucks that badly.

    By Blogger teigan, at 1:40 am  
  • With Teigan I agree.

    By Blogger hester, at 6:06 am  
  • Whatever drugs Tript's blog is on - please stop. I can only view his (now rendered poorly) blog through IE.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:17 am  
  • was blogger freakin out again? i'd put my money on a Blogger malfunction. if i had money.

Post a Comment

« Home