Thursday, April 21, 2005

A post for Miss Paige

Could it be?? Could Charlie dearest be a spy? To tell you the truth, I don't know if I'd put it past him...

I do know, however, that if he didn't know on the 6th, he certainly knew on the 8th when he sent me this worried email out of the blue-
Jo

I am in trouble.

I think I am being investigated by Neurocam management. I am not sure
if this account is secure anymore. If contacted by any members of staff
can you please *Snippity snip snip*

Charles


I like Charlie. At this point I'm going to have to stay the loyal little fan girl and say that if he was trying to bring it all crashing down he probably had his very good reasons, regardless of who he was sleeping with...

In fact, on that note- Perhaps Mr Knight was just jealous! Perhaps he was framing Hastings! Perhaps... perhaps... perhaps it was discovered he was actually Beltaine and Briddles lost all respect and he was so ashamed he quit...

Who knows... I'm sure it will all unravel itself deliciously slowly with many twists and turns along the way...

What I do really want to know is - has anyone else spoken to Charles since April 8th? Or has he vanished from everybodies inboxes?

posted by johana at 3:00 pm

4 Comments:

  • methinks you're right - something has happened to Charles. I sent in my report from the last (Chess night) assignment and never heard back. I sent him a follow up email (and also addressed it to Bridget). So far, only Bridget has responded. and supposedly my report to Charles was never received.

    Odd indeed

  • April 11th? *pout*

    What did he say?

    By Blogger johana, at 8:50 am  
  • April 17, and he didn't exactly sound like he was in distress.

    By Blogger hester, at 8:57 am  
  • April 16th, and seemingly nothing out of the ordinary.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 am  
Post a Comment

« Home