Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Wellity wellity well...

Wasn't last night just a blast? Creepy factor high... I worry about the day when the creepyness become passe and no longer creepy. That shall be the day I quit the Cam... I have made it to 22 still undesensitized (Woo! New word!)to scary TV. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with losing all sensitivity to scary life...

I am the lucky owner of a *whole* week off. As in a whole week. Or just about. I mean I have work on Friday and get the girl back that night but I've been a free woman since Sunday night and man I needed it. It's the longest bu has ever been away from home. My mum's using her to ignore the fact that she is minus her dusty, me thinks, but it's all good. I don't know whether to call and say hi or if that would be upsetting and remind her that yes, she does have a mummy...

I have a rant builing... For now- later slaters.

posted by johana at 12:06 pm

4 Comments:

  • I'm just sad it ended so quickly..

    By Blogger teigan, at 10:41 am  
  • I know! We didn't get to finish our game! *grumble grumble*

    Xade, Ani and I did manage to hold up the works by playing foozball well after we were supposed to be gone...

    By Blogger johana, at 10:46 am  
  • Man, I shoulda hung around! I assumed we'd get just get kicked out cometh the hour seeing as how it was a private-- I mean, shhhh!

    By Blogger teigan, at 10:00 pm  
  • Yes. Well they tried to kck us out. But there were three of us and two of them...

    By Blogger johana, at 10:06 pm  
Post a Comment

« Home