Saturday, April 09, 2005

A new Neurocam blog

You know how with the Bolte Bridge assignment we were all left wondering about how Shemyaza from Sydney and, more suprisingly, Wintermute from Germany could be there? And why? But then Shemyaza turned out to be Melbourne based Shemjaza. Wintermute, to me at least, was still a bit of a mystery. Not anymore. Lookee here- New Cam blog. The Melbourne Wintermute

UPDATE~And then there was two - Reanimator can now be found here

posted by johana at 8:28 am

3 Comments:

  • Greetings,
    I remember you from NTC5781/01...

    Jo - Reanimator (1589) [A20] English Opening: Reversed Sicilian
    Neurocam Melbourne, 05.04.2005

    1.c4 e5 2.g4 Nc6 3.Nf3 e4 4.Nh4 Qxh4 5.a4 Bc5 6.Nc3 Qxf2# 0-1

    I've started a Neurocam blog. I don't really know any of the Melbourne crew, but I'm going to be posting photos and thoughts from assignments here: www.coldaura.org/deprogram

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:19 pm  
  • Hey there. I have visited and shall visit again. In fact, I'll add the addie up there to the post.

    By Blogger johana, at 10:53 am  
  • Thanks, although the link doesn't work. It's a standalone website (no blogger.com)

    http://www.coldaura.org/deprogram

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:58 pm  
Post a Comment

« Home