Monday, July 18, 2005

cervical cancer avoidance

teigan said...

This is your half-monthly posting reminder.
Please don't forget to post to your blog on a regular basis.
It might just prevent you from getting cervical cancer and save your life.

You never know.

10:41 PM

Delete
johana said...

:D You're great. You know this right?

I'm afraid I absolutely can not post right now because there's this white hot rage that needs to be quelled and if I were to post in such a possessed by rage kind of mood the acidity could well seep through cyber space and infect all... A very unpleasant turn of events, I can assure you.

Plus I can't say who or what I'm angry with because it's be rude and I have been cursed with consideration... I wish I could tell you... I really do...

5:05 PM

posted by johana at 5:06 pm

7 Comments:

  • >:D You're great. You know this right?

    No, actually I hadn't realised. Cool!

    By Blogger teigan, at 6:07 pm  
  • Ah you jest... You so *totally* knew it...

    By Blogger johana, at 10:16 am  
  • ...

    hmm....

    what happens if I press that delete button?

    By Blogger johana, at 10:17 am  
  • I shall cease to exist.

    By Blogger teigan, at 10:31 am  
  • :O

    Not cease to exist!!

    By Blogger johana, at 10:38 am  
  • I fear the cease to exist.

    By Blogger teigan, at 11:43 am  
  • Wow that´s a great blog that you have there, mine is slightly differnent but it basically covers the same topics.

    I have a colorectal cancer site. It pretty much covers Cancer related stuff.

    Check it out, you won´t regret it... Cheers.. Roger From Http://www.havecancer.com

    By Blogger Editor, at 10:47 am  
Post a Comment

« Home