Monday, May 23, 2005

In a world where everybody fucks everybody else over

am I the only one who owns a crappy puter that wont let them look at Another Operative's blog?? Is sooo frustrating... I get that "I am another operative" bit and then nothing. It used to be accessable sporadically but now - no love. No love at all...

I think it might be the template...

Or the modem internet thing...

Or some kinda cosmic/cyber conspiracy...

No clue

EDIT: I got him back! : ) Apparently his blog hates progress and just wanted me to use explorer. Stupid explorer... I hates it so much.
*shakes fist at both AO's blog and explorer*

posted by johana at 2:49 pm

10 Comments:

  • Oh no, you're missing out! I'm so jealous of his rock and roll lifestyle...

    I thought that it had messed up too but all I had to do was scroll down a bit. The text starts a little further down than one would expect.

    By Blogger Hamish, at 9:07 pm  
  • yes... so missing out. What happened to girl B? Is girl A still around? What happened when he got back from LA??

    I get the first like 10 cms... His pic and titley bits and pieces. Stupid not loading.

    By Blogger johana, at 11:22 am  
  • Just repaying you a visit, thanx for posting at my BLOG:)

  • Drop by anytime Johanna or should I say *Johana* ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:24 pm  
  • Dammit, now I can't read Tripts blog. It's contagious Jo, i shouldn't have come here!!

    By Blogger Hamish, at 7:27 pm  
  • *insert evil laugh here*

    someone else to share my pain! Yes but you get AO's and I can tell you that tript hasn't posted since yesterday and yesterdays was just about the dishes with a little bit of sex on the side...

    Having said that I should really go and refesh... again.

    By Blogger johana, at 7:38 pm  
  • : ) Yes... one n and no probs with the postage CU... :D

    By Blogger johana, at 7:39 pm  
  • I have a dull life... and i'm vague. pregnancy has the unfortunate side effect of making me vague. Plus i get in trouble when i post any NC related content regardless of how seemingly innocuous they might be. : (

    Hell. I could be getting in trouble right now.

    By Blogger johana, at 2:07 pm  
  • hey jojo,
    guess what? we're buying a ragdoll kitty. awwww... :D yay!
    ~sarah

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 pm  
  • She didn't - she had to use Explorer. That's routing around the problem.

    By Blogger teigan, at 6:03 pm  
Post a Comment

« Home