Friday, September 02, 2005

Xadey! Where's my courier Pigeon??

ok... I've now been here for about an hour and a half and have yet to
achieve anything meaningful.

I've swiped a box of paper clippy thingies, sorted a pile of paper
into two piles of paper before returning them to my in-tray doovie,
and put the last couple of weeks worth of bank statements into their
folder..

Lacking motivation...

Lacking my damned pen...

I just found out that *everyone's* going to be up here. And the
bathroom is going to be renovated as well. The Boss said we could go
behind a tree. I am not going behind a damned tree... Owing to the
fact that I'm the only chick at my work, I have, up until the great
destruction, had my own bathroom. This is not a fun day.

Yay!! I just remembered I have chocolate stashed in my bag!!!

At least now I have munchies to keep me occupied! : )

posted by johana at 11:23 am

2 Comments:

  • I told you, your pigeon is in the mail!

    I crammed it through the slot myself.

    But hey, you're getting paid to write these posts so it's all good. Bathroom or no bathroom...

    Now go and get paid to play a little Gothador... ;)

    By Blogger xade, at 2:54 pm  
  • heh...

    : )

    you crammed it in the slot... : )

    By Blogger johana, at 3:00 pm  
Post a Comment

« Home