Sunday, November 06, 2005

How do we get from here to there?

Indy's enormous. She has big hands and feet all at once. She can
walk and talk and has a grip on all the basics like, yanno, breathing
and turning her head.

I don't know how we get from here to there. I look down at this tiny
little body and I don't think it can be done.

**************

Dorian Edward

born 1.49pm, Thursday 03 of November

4.1 kgs or 9.3 pounds

comes standard with 91 faces ranging from grumpy to cranky to full and
teeny tiny ears.

posted by johana at 4:15 pm

7 Comments:

  • Congratulations to you all,
    I'm overwhelmed that all went well,
    I'm a little dissappointed you didn't name him Trip in my honour like we discussed but I may get over that eventually.
    Hope all is well, lucky Indy has someone to torment on a regular basis for years to come.
    hurrah!

    By Blogger ik, at 12:47 pm  
  • Congratulations - now the real fun starts (once you come to the realisation that the 2 of them will NEVER be asleep at the same time!)

    Enjoy

  • Kudos on all baby making endevours! (sorry, just didn't want to use the more appropriate word: congratulations)

    One day, scorpios will rule the world. Dorian will be contacted for his role in this revolution at the appropriate time.

    By Blogger Li, at 1:37 am  
  • Congratulations!!

    He will always be "Grimes" to me, but I grudgingly accept your naming decision, perverse as it is.

    By Blogger teigan, at 12:12 pm  
  • Yay Slurmy!!! Congrats & I shall visit this week with treats my friends xxxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:35 am  
  • I'm a little late to the birthday party, but congratulations!

    and i love his name :)

    By Blogger hester, at 5:21 pm  
  • Thanks all. :D

    Lady J- you really like the name? I've had some major post-naming doubts. I've been aking to call him Fergus, but it may or may not be due to the cute Irish doctor named Fergus... xade insists that Fergus is a fine name for cute isrish doctors with lilty accents but that our kiddo couldn't pull it off...

    By Blogger johana, at 5:31 pm  
Post a Comment

« Home