Tuesday, August 01, 2006

In other news...

The ol' relationship has been super rocky.

We've all had/have gastro and now Indy has a chest infection. From
the sounds of it Dorians headed the same way.
.
Some fucker broke into our car turned everything upside down, stole
the change drawer and left some kids lunchbox full of moldy sandwiches
in way of compensation.

My mums sister and her husband came over from New Zealand the the sole
purpose of the visit, seemingly, to prove once more just for kicks
that they can behave like prats and this time in front of my elderly
grandparents.

I think my dad has turned to gambling too much and is most probably depressed.

My brother broke up with his long time girlfriend who I've referred to
for the last like 6 years as the big sister I never had.

My house is still a friggin building site, a fact which started the
first real argument I've had with Andrew (the step father) since I
started talking to him again 3.5 - 4 years ago.

Miss America went home.

And then there's Xalia.

I'm sure there's some other shit in there that I've forgotten but that
can suffice as explanation of lack of emails and vague blog posts and
snarkyness/general oddness if you did manage to get hold of me.

On the upside- My kiddo started moving about on the weekend! :D He
scoots on his butt. It's not crawling but it seems to be slightly
less frustrating than not being able to move at all. :D

My dad has clearly been yelled at by someone because he actually spoke
to me on the phone on Sunday rather than just fobbing me off with some
story about how he will call back later. Albeit about what a menace I
was as a child and how I'm stubborn and a wee bit of a disappointment
but hey, talking is talking. Beggers can't be choosers as they say.

My house got the most spectacular clean and is all sparkly like. Loverly.

Anyhoo. In honour of the end of this fairly craptacular month drinks
will be had on Friday. Lots of them. Lots and lots and lots of them.
I shall be expecting the regular crowd but you can all take this as a
general invitation. Jo's July Begone Party. There shall be drinks,
clearly, cute bartenders, most probably annoying aerospace engineers
but clevage to compensate. Details available by email. Be there or
be off the christmas card list. ; P

posted by johana at 9:49 am

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home