Friday, February 18, 2005

Stepping out of indecision city for a mo...

I have decided to take a gander at how the other half live... the other half who are capable of making decisions, that is. I have decided (and I'll decided it here because it's a lot harder to back out of stuff when it's written down) that if my mums future looks bleak at the end of all the testing and whatnot that she's about to go through, that I'm going to get myself a real job, knuckle down and attempt to take us both to France within 18 months. She's always wanted to go. I've always wanted to go. I think we should go.

After i finished my crying the other day, I got my super friend Dr J the med student to look stuff up. Like, more optomistic stuff about prospective cures and the like and he found one that is being tested in Melbourne at present. I'm just going to go ahead and hang all my hopes on that...

posted by johana at 1:11 pm

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

half jelly. half bean. all green.

Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria

Powered 

by Blogger