Wednesday, August 30, 2006

bloody lips

I bit through my lip in my sleep the other day. I woke up with the taste of blood in my mouth. Al four front teeth had happily sunk their way into my bottom lip in my less than restful sleep, evidently. It was all purpley and swollen and fun. And I think the nail impressions in my palms are slowly but surely becoming permanent.

It hasn't all been bad though, just busy. And no sleep-ish.

How does one get tired?

Look after the wee ones during the day

until the xadey one gets home from from work

then get dropped off at work. Stay there and work my sweet patootie off until 11-11.30pm and get home, preferabley to a house of sleeping childeren but sometimes to the smallest one still awake.

At every possible opportunity go out and get messy.

To become truely stressed though, one needs to have to spend time with their mother who they love dearly but honest to god, sometimes they feel like strangling. Aren't families just the most fun?

And have their house renovated. Still. Shuffling coffees out in my jammies is awesome. No really. Cant get enough of it.
(I considered putting in a pic of me in my jammies but there's only so much public humiliation one can stand... ; ) )

Hopefully life should slow down a little now... (she says again)

posted by johana at 11:43 am

2 Comments:

  • This is, by the way, the post whose whole purpose was to be a convenient excuse to post pics... Failed. Clearly. Given there are no pics....

    so sad.

    It's so empty and whiney now...

    It was just meant to be a vehicle...

    I would take it away but then I would feel as though I failed completely rather than just half the way. Stubborn pride and all that...

    By Blogger johana, at 2:13 pm  
  • Or you could edit it, adding pics..

    > there's only so much public humiliation one can
    >stand...

    Ah, these things only make a person stronger in the long term

    Look at... I dunno, Paris Hilton

    By Blogger Mishuki, at 8:46 am  
Post a Comment

« Home