Monday, February 28, 2005

A big fat helping of Neurocam...

The assignment last Sunday. You can go elsewhere and find out exact details of what it was if you really want. The short version is that a bunch of happy little operatives were sent along to a pier-type thing under the bolte bridge in the docklands to find two objects- a secure object and key to it. We searched and searched until we found a code in a bottle and a shiney silver briefcase. The briefcase contained a minidisk message from a Mr Charles Hastings who said the exercise was a training exercise, told us to get white masks for a future assignment and gave the minidisk to an operative bunny and the briefcase to me. (yay briefcase)

The more innteresting developments happened after the mission during the week. It seems that there has been mayhem and mischief in Cam headquaters recently. If you believe *all* the stories there have been hackers and upper operatives impersonating other upper operatives. There have been leaks of information due to all of this. Leaks of information that I am just dying to pass on...

I have learnt that we were being taped during our mission on Sunday, my strongest sucpisions lie at the feet of bunny or teigan.

I have also learnt that we were being watched in person. Did anyone care to pay attention to the pier just accross the water there?

I know a little more than I should about upcoming missions but in this day and age I believe that would be considered a spoiler. Just be prepared for twists and turns. It seems that we're not all quite on the same side.

EDIT- This guy just reminded me. We were also intervied by a couple of friendly policemen on our way back to the car from our assignment. If Neurocam management called them... *shakes fist at neurocam management*

posted by johana at 6:43 pm

4 Comments:

  • As I've assured Mr Zebra, twas not I weilding the hidden camera.

    I reckon it was you. In fact, I reckon you're Bridget Fischer. Come on, admit it. Or at least that your relationship with Hastings extends beyond calling him Charlie and recieving compliments about your wonderful sense of humour.

    (You know, I think I'm jealous. Which is well scary...)

    How on earth did you come by all this intelligence?

    By Blogger teigan, at 9:04 pm  
  • I am a wiley one... ;)

    ok then... you didn't take the video. Well until we have bunny here saying that she did I'm gunna think it was you...

    Perhaps you should email me: johana.4@gmail.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:34 pm  
  • "this guy" has a name!
    =P

    By Blogger aliask, at 6:07 pm  
  • see I figured that if they clicked the link they'd find out your name all by their little lonesomes... :D

    By Blogger johana, at 6:14 pm  
Post a Comment

« Home