Friday, February 25, 2005

On a more cheery note:

There's gotta be at least a couple of guys in their midish twenties who can tell me what to get for my 24 year old brother. well he's 24 tomorrow. And I need the present for tonight. And I don't drive so dont be telling me I have to go to like... the middle of the dandenong ranges to get him no little jars of home made jam... It's not a happening thing.

I was thinking I'd get him a painting or something because he has bare walls in his house and... questionable taste at times. I don't think he trusts himself to actually decorate his own place. Aside from that I've got no clues...

So- anybody know any arteests with some sellable quality work that's good to go or at least somewhere I can pick something up? Anything... I'm stuck...

posted by johana at 12:40 pm

6 Comments:

  • hey, I'm in my mid-twentishes... I should be able to help... how about... um... ghost... mutt. :D

    ok, I got nothin'.

    By Blogger xade, at 2:20 pm  
  • well... great help you are, ya drunkard...

    By Blogger johana, at 2:23 pm  
  • Well being 25 and 6 months old, I rekon that's about as close to midish twenties as you could get.

    Okay here's the idea... is there a Dan Murphys nearby.... how about 25 different beers!

    It's just that I'm at work and wishing I had a beer. Simple really. :P

    By Blogger Q, at 3:08 pm  
  • ...

    ok. Perhaps I shouldn't have asked for help for 25ish guys....
    I can see my mistake.
    Is there anyone else around?
    Please...

    How about this. You come up with a killer idea and I'll buy you 25 different kinds of beer...

    By Blogger johana, at 3:13 pm  
  • Hey, you could ask Brig if the Cam does gift certificates. Maybe a y1 mask, or a "I went on a Neurocam mission and all's I got was this lousy T-Shirt".

    Yuh, I'm outta ideas.

    What about printing up your own certificate that says something like "this entitles the bearer to one (1) domestic service (ie dishes, vacuming, etc.) to be performed at any time". Maybe? How dirty is their house?!

    Okay I'm bad at this. No beers for me :(

    By Blogger Q, at 4:43 pm  
  • oh no... no beers for quilly...

    I'm sure you got yourself a couple of those 25 over the weekend all by yourself anyways. ;)

    By Blogger johana, at 10:11 am  
Post a Comment

« Home