Tuesday, February 22, 2005

iiieeee

Dear Operative Jo

Your report for NEUROCAM ASSIGNMENT has been received and
filed.

Neurocam would like to congratulate you on a highly successful
operation completed in record time. We were particularly impressed with **************. It was a ********* to *****.

Neurocam International's Operations Division is currently examining
your report and your individual performance will soon be assessed in
accordance with our operational criteria. The results of this
assessment will be noted on your file. You are making excellent
progress within our organization. Your sense of humor is a breath of fresh air as well :)

Kind regards,

Charlie
Head, Operations Division
Neurocam International
operations@neurocam.com


(*edited to the point of meaninglessness....)

Yay he changed the mass mail for me! :D Does this mean we're buds? You never know.... At least he's not calling me impetuous any more.

posted by johana at 9:12 am

5 Comments:

  • :D so you're a Charlie's angel also? Fabulous! All I have to do now is dye my hair blonde, grow a foot and affect a cali accent. I bags Cameron Diaz... I mean I am with Justin (www.xade.blogspot.com) already...

    By Blogger johana, at 3:30 pm  
  • She's stealing my material!!! :P

    By Blogger Q, at 9:57 pm  
  • How can I not? It's gold.... :D Plus it ties in so damned well.

    Hw was to know you'd turn up here and fiind me out..

    By Blogger johana, at 4:22 pm  
  • oooh, lookee you, in with the posh inner crowd. ;)

  • :D I've been hussing my way to the top alright... ;)

    Or giving it my best shot, anyhoo...

    By Blogger johana, at 12:44 am  
Post a Comment

« Home