Tuesday, March 01, 2005

argh!

Anyone got any sure fire ways to quit smoking? I mean like fool proof... This is really hurting me. Much more than it should... I need to relearn how to relax minus the evil sticks. That's what I need. Yes indeed. Otherwise I'm going to revert to rhyming and that's going to hurt everyone.

I figure with the increased traffic thanks to teigan and the lovely lady j there's gotta be someone who can help me...

This little Neuro-reveal that I've done here has certainly increased the ol' traffic around the place. You should all stick around and see the most exciting and wonderful design the gorgeous Queen of Lethargy brandelion has got in the works for me. Is going to be loverly.

Now. Back to chewing my nails and mucnhing candy and staring longingly at the place outside I used to be able to sit and smoke... None of this works god damnit! None of it! All I want is that lushious nicotiney smoke drifting down my little throat and corrupting my lungs... Honestly! Everything from lighting them up to the calming repetivness of actually smoking to the byproduct that is sitting outside under my tree with a book and forgetting my woes... :(

Breath in breath out... I gotta go get myself some sleep.

posted by johana at 11:59 pm

6 Comments:

  • Just take the advice of Seymour Skinner.... See how many you can not smoke in a day and then the next try to break that record! It's a game :)

    Get your boy to pull his finger out - maybe some sort of 'incentive' program :) Maybe he could put on a concert for you... heh heh.

    By Blogger Q, at 8:59 am  
  • :D Yeah... that'd prolly do it... "incentives"... ;)

    Thanks for the great advice Dreamweaver.

    By Blogger johana, at 9:15 am  
  • In the 'trying to quit' vein I should probably add that if I say anything snarky or a tad nonsensical, please excuse it on the non-smoking...

    (oh man... greatest excuse ever...)

    By Blogger johana, at 9:45 am  
  • yeah... great excuse...

    Not. Gunna. Fly.

    :D

    By Blogger xade, at 10:45 am  
  • i threw my pack away.
    we always said, "well, we'll quit after this pack is through" but we never did...
    so one day i chucked mine in the trash. then Petey did.

    then we sat around the apartment shooting hateful glares at one another for a day. then we did the smart thing:

    we packed our bags, piled into the lovemobile, bought a shitload of gum, and took a road trip to see Granny in Pennsylvania. this helped the quitting because it got us away from routine, away from that special smoking spot on the porch (you know what i mean--yes, you do), and kept us busy doing things for the first three days. i've heard the first week is the hardest but after that, it's ok.

    well, i've quit and given up quitting and quit and re-started so many times, but this time, i think i'm going to make it. i crave them sometimes but not badly...not like before, when it felt like nails being driven up my veins. (yeah, drama queen, i know)

    so, i guess just cold turkey, go on a trip, and chew lots of gum.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:39 pm  
  • No smoking on a road trip? Man, that's tough... :D

    By Blogger xade, at 10:47 am  
Post a Comment

« Home