Monday, March 07, 2005

I bet you're all *green* with envy...

*Stares around wide eyed* Changes are all a-happening around here. Soon I wont hardly recognise the place. Yay! Thank-you Bran! (A little in advance. Xade email her that thing that she needs already!)

An update on the smoking thing... I used to be a little miss smokes-too-much with my *hangs head* recent gross peak of 15 a day but now I'm down to like 3... Yes that's right. I don't have the willpower to be quitting cold turkey but I'm doing my best. I hope to be rid of the scourge completely by the end of the week. I think I need some engrossing games/activities to keep my mind off it. *hint hint*

About that Neurocam, anyone found those masks yet? I've had to buy them before but in a different city for a vastly different reason and now I don't know where to be looking for them... Stupid masks. In some ways I am such a bad fit for Neurocam. I hate hate hate those white masks. I hate wearing them, I hate seeing them, I hate their very existence. They just creep me out. Anyway- need a mask *shudder* so if anyones found them could let me know where from. That would be fabbo.

The girl has taken to drawing little intricate things with her face pressed against the paper. The chick on Play School just started singing in Spanish so bu fetched her maracas and salsaed away like a little senorita... She has much experience in the salsa-ing. It used to be her nana and papa buzzes only way of getting her off to sleep. Anyways. Drawing with great concentration and sashaying around the loungeroom. The child is enchanting and beautiful. Just as well...

posted by johana at 9:20 am

4 Comments:

  • okays... email is sent.

    Games and stuff coming late... ;)

    iieee, that Bu is such a little cutie... where does she get off being so damn cute. :D

    By Blogger xade, at 10:23 am  
  • and then there are her less charming moments... *groans* Thank-god for afternoon naps...

    By Blogger johana, at 1:54 pm  
  • an ah'm D-U-N DUN! yeeeeeeehaw!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:47 am  
  • oohhh... dat's all purdy like...

    By Blogger xade, at 9:23 am  
Post a Comment

« Home