Wednesday, August 30, 2006

coming online these days

you can almost hear the sci-fi-ish dramatic battle type music raging
on in the background. Is there anything that the three big'uns
(google, MSN and Yahoo) don't have their dirty mitts on these days?

(That rocks my socks. :D I checked my spelling, and google doesn't
have "MSN" in their dictionary... MAN MN MS MSW no MSN... heh.)

And is there any such thing as customer loyalty when, aside from
remembering less passwords, there really is no difference in whose
product you choose to consume. It's not like the old "I like Coles
but there's more car parks at Safeway" kinda dilemma.

Anyhoo... *cue rant* this all came up because I've just wasted
*hours* trying to get blogger (google) to put pictures up on this here
blog. Admittadly the largest part of the hours wasted were the
screens mindlessly loading whilst I wasn't at the computer but that's
not the point. The point is that it never actually ended up uploading
my pictures and so I've turned to flickr (yahoo) for my picture needs.
So ner ner google. I don't need you. You and your lousy not
uploading.

posted by johana at 4:35 pm

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home