Wednesday, December 13, 2006

everybody should go here

and read this.

Funniest thing ever.

I have to thank Teigs and his search hits for impetus to read it.  Wonderful.  It really is. 

I want to be able to pull out bits and pieces that are particularly ridiculous but I just can't separate them out from the mass. 

Aside from this bit: 
** Note: This article contains explicit references to common, dangerous homosexual sexual practices and is therefore not suitable for young readers.

:D 

I hate people so much sometimes. 
 

posted by johana at 2:20 pm

4 Comments:

  • They really suck, don't they?

    They're funny, though. Gotta laugh incha etc

    They will all self-destruct soon enough

    By Blogger teigan, at 6:59 pm  
  • Before getting phyically ill at the stupidity of some people, i did quie enjoy this one: "As far as I know, there is no other group of people in the United States that dies of infectious diseases in their mid-forties except practicing homosexuals."

    I plan on walking into a hospital somewhere and telling all the patients that they must be gay, why else would they be here. It says so on the internet - it must be true.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:56 pm  
  • I love it

    "YER ALL GAY!! I read it on the internet"

    that'll play just great, i spect

    half the people will pick up their beds and walk out of there

    heh

    By Blogger teigan, at 1:12 pm  
  • :D

    I know!

    I'm sure that will play well. Just try not to walk into the cancer ward and say it. That would just be insensitive.

    And mid-forties? That's pretty precise, isn't it? I mean, I wasn't aware that there were too many infectious diseases that are age specific.

    "Is this one middle aged?"
    "Not quite yet. Pushing thirty-two I'd say"
    "Hmm... well we'll be back for you brother. We'll be back for you"

    And now I have such a strange mental image of AIDS and guardia skipping down a hospital passage.... odd.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:01 pm  
Post a Comment

« Home