Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I hope you're doing good, google search person.

I just had someone visit here searching for "pregnancy 2 sacs nothing in one" on google.

I just wanted to say that, if they come back, that I hope they're doing ok. 

It was kinda traumatic to see that on my first ultrasound and when the empty sac broke and nearly took out Dorian I thought I was going to break. 
But it all turned out peachy in the end. 

I hopes that it turns out peachy for them.

Peachy is so my new word.

posted by johana at 1:49 pm

9 Comments:

  • http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/scans/twoembryosonebabyexpert/

    By Blogger johana, at 2:12 pm  
  • Peachy is an awesome word. It's got everything; overtones of warmth, fuzziness and fruitiness.

    By Blogger Althea, at 10:43 pm  
  • Yes! It's delicious *and* nutricious with a hint of retro charm to boot!

    Wonderful. ; )

    By Blogger johana, at 11:02 pm  
  • I hope it wasn't me... I haven't had a scan for a while though.

    By Blogger Hamish, at 11:10 pm  
  • :D

    Hamish! Slow the fuck down! I'm on modem speed internet over here! How am I supposed to keep up with all your many many comments! ;)

    By Blogger johana, at 11:14 pm  
  • Many many?

    I thought it was like four or something... And you always get like 80 comments over night because people like the pleasant colours and lovely content of your blog.

    By Blogger Hamish, at 8:07 am  
  • :D why thank you. :D

    Good old pleasant colours... reels them in and then they *have* to read my ramblings. ; )

    It was proabably "four or something" Particularly because the "or something" bit leaves a lot of lee way.

    But I was trying to keep up with you... and failling miserabley. ; )

    By Blogger johana, at 1:08 pm  
  • Sorry.

    Let's be friends again.

    By Blogger Hamish, at 10:36 pm  
  • I like peaches and green jelly beans.

    I like green m&m's too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:42 pm  
Post a Comment

« Home